here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Senior Planner/Buyer
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity. Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance. They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda. Really cool offices in central London.
The role requires a digital native to work within a closely knit team in order to plan and implement innovative media campaigns
- Day to day management of junior team members
- Taking the lead on programmatic planning ·
- Day to day contact with clients responsible and trusted with routine tasks and point of contact
- Manage upwards and downwards appropriately
The ideal candidate will have digital experience (agency side preferred) and have an extensive understanding of the publisher landscape as well as systems and processes used to successfully implement a display campaign
- Previous Management experience would be ideal
- A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the display landscape
- To have a strong understanding of all media markets
- Have a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.