here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Display Senior Planner Buyer
Display senior planner/buyer role covering strategy as well as managing implementation. Massively exciting opportunity and you will have fun doing it!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non-corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The agency are looking for a digital specialist to join the team and play a key role on a key account while also working on a suite of additional innovative, smart and dynamic clients.
• Comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
• Day-to-day client contact, responsible for ensuring you are passing on all market intelligence and media insight.
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately, ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence and persuade.
• To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.
The ideal candidate will be working within a closely-knit team and gain experience in planning and implementing innovative media campaigns.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the display landscape
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape.
• Have a strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPI’s depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and on-going optimisation
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.