here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Search Planner Buyer
A well established media agency where digital is king and the focus is on performance media activity.
They are one the fastest growing independents in the UK and don’t intend on slowing down anytime soon! They treat their staff exceptionally well and everything is properly integrated. Work along side the owners day-to-day in lovely offices – The dream agency for any media professional.
The Search Planner Buyer will across the agency’s biggest PPC accounts, with the opportunity to work in other channels including Display and Paid Social.
• Own the client relationship for all PPC activation matters
• Be the first point of contact for the client for PPC media plan creation, integration, optimization and evaluation
• Lead and present strategies, plans and results to internal and external stakeholders via calls and face to face meetings
• Actively seek out new trends, technologies and partnerships that go beyond current client plans
• Help to train and delegate the wider team to deliver best in class PPC work according to deadlines
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and confident individual who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
• Commercial & entrepreneurial
• Self-starter/driven approach
• Strong implementation experience
• Ability to execute the latest AdWords functionality for all verticals
• Client facing experience
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.