here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
TV Planner Buyer
Lead the clients, the strategy and deal with senior media owners.
Exciting and fun. No politics either! Apply now.
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The TV Planner Buyer will need to use knowledge of media planning and buying products, tools and services to support the team to deliver solid plans and drive innovation
• Work closely with internal client teams to efficiently deliver strong and clear broadcast recommendations
• Be a trusted expert and comfortable at presenting to experienced clients
• Be in control of Audits / PRIP delivery
• Have strong negotiation skills in order to challenge briefs and trade on a day-to-day basis
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 – 4 years of Broadcast experience, be passionate, ambitious and curious.
• You will have the ability to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs
• Able to challenge colleagues and clients as well as brief and manage media owners
• Strong numeracy, attention to detail and time management skills
• Able to work well in a team and deliver deals
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.