here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Account Director will join a rapdily growning, popular and successful agency playing a key role in leading one of the agency’s bigggest account
• Focused on the strategic side of the process, you would be tasked with taking the initial brief from the client and marrying audience insight to their strategic ambitions.
• Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy, injecting innovation into client’s media solutions
• Working closely with counterparts in the investment teams, with ultimate quality control of all plan execution.
• Leading an Account Manager and Senior Planner to build out the strategic recommendation for briefs ranging from five to eight figure budgets.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is ready to hit the ground running and deliver the best work for their clients.
• Innovate and can create solutions for clients, independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to present confidently is a must, both internally and to external clients.
• A strong collaborator who is skilled at bringing together teams to ensure smart strategic thinking and excellent channel planning.
• A passion for fast-paced, creative accounts
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.