here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Learn more about strategy and client ownership.
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day response TV campaign performance of the clients campaign.
• Use knowledge of media planning/buying products, tools and services to support the team in delivering solid plans and driving innovation
• Use multiple data points to improve the clients ROI
• Be in control of Audits/PRIP delivery
• Work with internal client teams to deliver strong and clear broadcast recommendations, reports and campaign analysis
The ideal candidate will be experienced and passionate with at least 3-4 years broadcast experience
• Negotiation skills to trade on a daily basis
• The ability to present to experienced clients
• Abililty to brief and manage media owners
• Be able to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.