here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
AV Account Director
Lead the team, major clients, the strategy and pitch for new business. Huge potential for future growth.
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The AV Account Director will work across TV, VOD and Cinema
• Lead and manage a top client account from an AV perspective
• Manage the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with the client and Managing Partners on the account
• Responsible for training and nurturing the younger members of the team. Whilst this team is initially small, it will grow over time, as more clients are added
• Present the campaign results directly to your clients
An individual with a strong DR background who can help articulate how response works for traditional direct response clients.
• Ensuring negotiated terms are implemented
• To have an understanding of the auditing process and have experience collating and processing the data
• The Account Director will need to be able to build senior relationships and become highly regarded by senior media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed relationships with them
• Strong attention to detail on both their own output and the output of junior members of the team
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.