here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Account Director – Luxury Division!
a good sized team too. APPLY NOW!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
This agency is looking for a digital specialist to join the team to play a key role in running a number of luxury clients!
• Lead client relationship together with the managing partner and gain trust and confidence of main client
• Work collaboratively with other senior managers across all disciplines and departments within the agency
• Oversee and manage the efficiency of the team and manage resource effectively to deliver best practice process and work flow management within the team
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners
The Account Director will have a proven track record of working with brand & DR clients and a passion to use the latest technologies to deliver against set KPIs
• Experience in working with travel and luxury clients on brand campaigns including on how to ensure brand safety and brand impact
• Able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy
• Organisation skills to manage a team workload effectively
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients and colleagues
• A strong knowledge of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape
• Able to lead digital conversations with senior clients and represent the agency in all meetings
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.