here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The agency are looking for a digital specialist to join the team to play a key role on one of their largest accounts whilst also working on a suite of additional innovative, smart and dynamic clients.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence and persuade
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines
• Successfully put together, sell in and implement solid, well thought out media plans, always with a focus on client’s needs and their business objectives
• Manage the day to day work of 3 juniors and be actively involved in their training and development
The ideal candidate is looking to work within a closely-knit team and be responsible for planning and implementing innovative media campaigns.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape
• A strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape
• Have a strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimize towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ingoing optimisation
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.