here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£43k London - Digital AgencyWant to be more involved with strategy? This role is based at the UK's best digital agency and is the perfect role for a mid-level digital expert.Ref: 2919
Digital Account Manager
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The successful candidate will have a day-to-day responsibility of the planning and delivery of innovative, effective media campaigns whilst working collaboratively with other internal and external teams to exceed client’s expectations
• Working with the Media Planner and Media Account Director to devise intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for key agency clients across different verticals and different budget levels
• Direct line management of the Media Planner to ensure their work is delivered to the highest quality
• Managing, mentoring & developing the Media Planner
• Working closely with the Client Service team to deliver work on time, on budget and on brief
• Collaborate and work closely with all other specialist teams to deliver proactive client management outside of the briefs and make clients see you as their true partner
The ideal candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ experience and is smart and passionate about all things digital.
• Have an understanding of attribution and the relationships across different channels
• Able to build an understanding of other disciplines within the agency to enhance your media planning and buying
• Experience working with senior members and clients
• Inquisitive by nature, excited about the possibilities ahead
• Comfortable with new technology and experience within an agency or programmatic background
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.