here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonDigital planning role at the UK's most popular agency to work for. Great opportunity to have more autonomy over your clients and get involved with strategy.Ref: 2834
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Display Manager will be the lead digital contact across a number of accounts, responsible for planning, buying and general account management.
• You will be responsible for delivering integrated campaign strategies across all digital disciplines including Display, PPC, SEO, social and biddable
• You will work closely with the planning teams to deliver campaigns that are of an exceptional standard
• You will be responsible for briefing, planning and buying display media campaigns, as well as delivering the overall digital campaign strategy by working collaboratively with internal PPC, SEO, biddable and in particular social media specialists
• Manage projects from the start to finish between clients, creative agencies and digital publishers and bespoke creative builds
• Attend and lead client status, briefing and planning meetings
• Building and maintain great relationships with media owners, ensuring clients have access to the best in the industry
The agency are looking for a motivated and conscientious individual who has around 4 years’ experience in a digital media role, preferably at an agency.
• You will have a solid understanding of all digital channels, including Display, PPC, SEO, Biddable and Social
• You will have experience of managing both brand-led and direct-response campaigns, as the range of client accounts you will be responsible for varies significantly
• Ideally, you will have a background in digital AdOps/trafficking.
• You will be positive, participative, self-confident, competitive and imaginative
• You must be numerate and able to understand and interpret data
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.