here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Media Account Director
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Account Director will take the lead on devising intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for a range of clients across different verticals, different budget levels and different digital ‘attitudes’.
• Working with the Media Director and Business Directors to grow your client spends
• Mentoring and developing the Senior Planner, Planner and Execs in the team
• To challenge clients and briefs to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships and that a first class media output are delivered at all times
• To build an understanding of other disciplines within the agency, to enhance your media planning and buying
• Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas however sensible or daft for future client activities.
The ideal candidate will be super smart & passionate about digital, inquisitive, comfortable with new technology.
• To be on top of, and give a monkeys, about the latest industry developments & tech in market – to want to know each supplier’s offerings better than anyone else.
• Self-driven and able to work as part of a team
• Must be a good communicator and able to manage a team
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.