here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Partnerships Manager will join a small but busy team who work across all clients in the agency and on new business pitches when required.
• Upfront ideation, briefing, development, creation and negotiation of content partnerships
• You will help build relationships and the profile of the team with media owners across all channels, with a focus on creative solution / partnership and content teams.
• You will help to build the profile of the Partnerships team across the agency by regularly sharing case studies, best in class work and in market opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and energetic individual who is willing to drive change and really get stuck in!
• Experience in delivering multifaceted branded content partnerships
• Flexible and hard working – used to working to deadlines under pressure
• Creative & structured approach to devising partnership opportunities
• Able to work independently and as part of a team, whilst motivating & inspiring others
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.