here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Senior Digital Specialist
Great clients, great agency culture and a genuinely fun place to work at. Looking for talented senior digital media managers now!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
You will be the lead digital contact across a client set including the agency’s highest spending digital account, responsible for planning and general account management
• Responsible for delivering integrated campaigns across Display, Video, Social, Content
• Working alongside specialist TV, PPC, SEO, Social, Influencer, Partnership and Strategy Specialists
• Responsible for briefing, planning and buying display media campaigns, as well as delivering the overall digital campaign strategy
• Manage projects from start to finish between clients, creative agencies and publishers, including digital partnerships and bespoke creative builds.
• Attend client status meetings, briefing and planning meetings.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and conscientious individual who has a solid understanding of all digital media channels
• You will have experience of managing both brand-led and direct-response campaigns, with knowledge of attribution models.
• You will have experience of managing both brand-led and direct–response campaigns, with knowledge of attribution models
• Experience working on audited accounts with set targets
• Experience delivering brand awareness measurement
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.