here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
As a Client Lead you will be leading key accounts within an agency team, you will be responsible for managing a team of people and delivering results for a varied group of well known and exciting clients
• Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex media briefs
• Develop and manage a team, ensuring their growth and progression
• Manage relationships with senior media owners, making sure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard and to all audit parameters
• Liaise directly with agency partners to ensure fully integrated media solutions where appropriate
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who is innovate and able to create business changing solutions for clients. Must come from a credible UK media agency background with appropriate level of seniority.
• Communicative – gets excited by briefs and shows passion when presenting solutions back to clients
• Confident in presenting, trading and striking deals with media owners
• Entrepreneurial at heart, and are looking to now do the best work of their careers
• A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.