here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
As a Client Lead you will be leading two of the agency’s biggest accounts working across all digital channels. You will be responsible for managing a team of people and delivering excellent results for well known and exciting clients
• Work with the strategy teams in order to deliver nuanced strategies for each brand
• Lead the planning output for the group, across multimedia campaigns
• Drive the team to conduct and present post campaign analyses of media campaigns, including learnings to apply to future campaigns.
• Pitch fresh and innovative media ideas to clients.
• Ensure all elements of multi media campaigns are running smoothly and the client is up to date on all activity.
• Facilitate briefing process to media owners in Press, Cinema, Radio, Door Drops, Inserts & Cinema.
• Buy confirmed client plans (ex. TV & Dig) and ensure that all aspects are delivered as promised (i.e. ad positioning, airtime quality).
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who is innovate and able to create business changing solutions for clients
• Communicative – gets excited by briefs and shows passion when presenting solutions back to clients
• Confident in presenting, trading and striking deals with media owners
• Entrepreneurial at heart, and are looking to now do the best work of their careers
• A strong work ethic is important – you will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative as a leader
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.