here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
$135k Digital Media Agency - SydneyPhenomenal senior position in a beautiful city. Based in one of the biggest agencies in Australia, you will be responsible for all digital products on one of their flagship accounts!Ref: 2718
One of the biggest media agencies in the APAC region and undoubtedly the most revered. Their client list is amazing and their digital product is best in class. They deliver award winning digital media communications for a combination of global brands and local Australian clients with equal ease. It’s unquestionably the most appealing of Australian based agencies to work for and affords their people fantastic career development opportunities. It’s a fun place to work and the overarching agency culture is one of good balance between work and life.
As an Digital Director you will be responsible for developing and bringing ideas and plans to lie, but also ensuring their ruthless delivery.
• Ultimate responsibility for all digital product that comes from the agency to your client
• Day-to-day senior client management and building relationships with other key clients
• Work with the Strategist and oversee the development of insights & creative communications solutions relating to Interactive channels
• Direct the team to create innovative and accurate plans based on agreed strategic direction that deliver on clients’ business and marketing objectives
• Build strong relationships with your respective area and provide on-going updates/changes to the rest of the team
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate extensive experience and knowledge of digital marketing and digital media strategies.
• Demonstrate an appropriate level of technical competence and ability, particularly in the key areas of the role, but also working towards a greater understanding of other disciplines
• Ability to recommend and deliver 360° strategy across all Interactive media channels and have advanced working knowledge of digital ad technologies and operations that includes ad serving, tag management and website analytics
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate performance analytics at differing levels of understanding
• Be informed and able to discuss media trends and current industry issues
• Must have established presentation and writing skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.