here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London - Media AgencyAmazing agency where people really want to work; winning business and doing great work. This digital director role is all about delivering brilliance through digital channels. Your chance to take a lead in the UK's most current agency.
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Digital Specialist will become part of a highly regarded media agency and be responsible for delivering integrated campaigns across various channels
• Work closely with the planning teams to deliver campaigns that are of an exceptional standard
• Responsible for briefing, planning and buying display media campaigns
• Manage projects from start to finish between clients, creative agencies and publishers
• Building and maintaining great relationships with media owners, ensuring clients have access to the best in the industry.
The ideal candidate will fit in well with the vibrant and thriving culture of the agency and be a motivated and conscientious individual
• Have experience of managing both brand-led and direct-response campaigns
• Passionate, friendly and imaginative
• Experience on retail clients will be valuable.
• Be able to drive own initiative and successfully back up ideas
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.