here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
€40k Media Agency - AmsterdamSeriously cool opportunity to work in one of the trendiest cities in Europe, Amsterdam! This role is perfect for a someone who is keen to see their career take off working across two really exciting clients, including the City's hugely famous alcohol brand!Ref: 2839
Global Account Manager
This media agency is part of a top flight global network and boasts an impressive client list as well as an excellent digital media division with specialists covering all disciplines.
The culture they have is inclusive, supportive and fun. It’s not a great big corporate agency set up full of politics, but it is a genuinely exciting place to work and affords people there brilliant career progression opportunities.
The benefits offered to employees are among the most generous of all agencies and represent how seriously they take the business of nurturing their talent.
As a Global Account Manager, the selected candidate will report directly into the Account Director
• Coordinating deliverables across the global networkm supporting the creation of strategic client presentations, and providing logistical support to the team
• Achieve increased connectedness between clients and local market teams across the world
• Being the conduit between the global clients and the agency hub team, as well as local agency teams
• Improve understanding of local target audience personas, plus surfacing local personas to identify commonality across markets.
• Working closely with the Account Director to provide support throughout the communications planning process from receipt of brief to post campaign analysis.
The ideal candidate must possess a great eye for detail – confident at multi-tasking, highly organised and possessing strong interpersonal skills, bringing these characteristics together to create strong account management ability.
• Ability to build strong relationships – be respectful, passionate, professional and friendly with all clients, local market contacts and agency colleagues/partners.
• This is an international position, so a key aspect of the role is to communicate effectively with people at local level, for whom English is not their first language.
• The candidate must possess a strong digital background and work well as part of a team.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.