here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£80k London - Media AgencyIf you've been an Account Director for a couple of years and are now ready for the next step up, this is your opportunity! Based at creative first agency, take on a senior role where you can really make a name for yourself!Ref: 3143
Global Business Director
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The Global Business Director will work on the Agency’s flagship client. This role sits within the Global team that is London based and acts as a pivotal point of the team to drive knowledge sharing, operational excellence, performance and ultimately to help ensure smooth running across the 85+ market team. This is a hybrid role across 3 core responsibilities: Global operations & account managements, Global Campaigns and B2B Campaigns.
• Maintaining fantastic relationships and client service
• Take ownership & run certain key internal processes around financial governance, best practice sharing, client management for key globally run projects.
• Contributing to new business pitches
• Use knowledge of media planning products, tools and services to support team to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
You are likely to have at least 8 years of relevant agency experience, be passionate, ambitious and curious.
• Ability to think strategically and look for creative solutions to briefs
• Being an agency expert in an important part of media and bringing something new to the mix
• Be a confident and articulate presenter
• A do-er
• A collaborative team player who has an ability to challenge colleagues and clients
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.