here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Global Account Manager
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
Reporting into the Global Client Officer, the Global Senior Account Manager will be a single point of contact working on one the agency’s biggest media account.
• Respected and recognised as the first contact for the client’s Global Media and Procurement Team
• Overseeing weekly status report for review by the client’s Global Team
• Supports the client’s Global Strategy and Insights Team to ensure efficient and smooth project management
• Act as custodian of client processes and ensure network wide understanding and compliance
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who has a thorough understanding of the media planning and implementation process.
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Ability to liaise confidently with clients at all levels
• Relationship building skills internally (regional, local office and global teams) and externally (clients and media owners) with the ability to quickly build rapport and establish strong working relationships
• Excellent attention to detail and timeline management
Collaborative working style
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.