here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Full Service Digital Marketing AgencyDo you want to earn over £5k pcm? Can you sell online marketing services to SMEs? Want to join a rapidly expanding, credible company, excellent in their field? Read on!Ref: 3047
Business Development Manager
One of the fastest growing and credible Google Partner agencies around, featuring highly in the Google performance rankings.
A full service digital marketing agency committed to helping clients grow their business and maximise online ROI through:
Brilliant site design and build
Super smart SEO
Integrating with Paid Search and Paid Social seamlessly to build a continuous voice, driving a constantly growing stream of customers to advertiser sites
Independently owned, ambitious, results driven and firm believers is rewarding employees fully for their contributions to business growth.
4 main pillars make up their business: Web Development and creativity, Sales / Business Development, Account Management, and Campaign Management.
Anyone who knows how to grow an online business should be interested.
Anyone looking for an exciting change to mainstream media agency life should be interested.
The Business Development Manager will join a team of ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals working within a full service digital marketing agency that deliver compelling digital marketing solutions
• Prospect & generate new business leads
• Collaborate with Key Account Managers to assess sales opportunities in world markets
• Skilfully present products to small and medium sized businesses.
• Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, motivated and honest individual who is willing to role their sleeves up and drive business
• Tech savvy, with a passion for building and developing digital advertising strategy
• Target driven with a strong business acumen
• Pro- active and consultative approach to the role
• Proven track record of sales success and progression.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.