here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k - £35k London - Media AgencyAre you a digital planner/buyer who's ready for a step up to manager? Now is your chance, grab it!Ref: 3017
Digital Account Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The successful candidate will help maintain and develop both brand led and DR led campaigns in a popular media agency.
• Forever evolve media plans, showcasing intelligent planning
• Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex full media briefs
• Working across various accounts for some exciting and well-known brands
The ideal candidate will fit in with the exciting, energetic and friendly culture of the client’s environment.
• Someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
• Confident speaking to teammates, clients, 3rd parties, media owners politely & positively.
• Demonstrate a keen desire about digital media, technology and the marketplace.
• Present a high attention to detail and accuracy with all client documents, plans, reports and emails.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.