here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£27k London - Client SideDo you have 1+ years PPC experience? This is your opportunity to go client side and work within a collaborative marketing division. Based at a luxury e-commerce brand, it's a fantastic opportunity to expand your skillset and get involved with the wider digital performance planning and buying.
Performance Media Executive
Marvellous company who are the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer… They’re extremely highly regarded and have an outstanding office set-up in West Central London. Their offices are HUGE, inclusive and represent everything they’re about, luxury fashion.
They’re in the process of bringing all of their paid media in-house and have a well structured team who sit within a marketing division of 60+ people. Their company benefits are massively desirable and include way above industry average bonuses.
The Performance Marketing Executive is an important part of the team working cross-channel and cross-brand to implement the performance marketing strategy across all biddable channels.
• Implement the strategy across all biddable channels: paid search (60%), PLA (20%), Display retargeting (10%), paid social (5%) and programmatic (5%), across all consumer platforms (desktop/mobile/tablet/…)
• Day to day channel management
• Implements new products taking direction from channel and brand leads
• Identify key performance levers for each channel and apply learnings across group’s brands
• Owns hands on new product/features testing
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual, fast learner and keen to amplify their experience in a hands on challenging environment.
• Korean native speaker
• Intuitive understanding in the relationship between media metrics and business KPIs in an ecommerce context
• Someone passionate about maximising performance from biddable platforms
• A creative do-er. Someone that questions existing ways of doing things, and likes coming up with new well-thought approaches
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.