here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Client SideSenior Programmatic Executive role based at one of the most famous luxury e-commerce brands! If you've been working in an agency and are now looking for a change of environment, this is your chance to move client side!Ref: 3144
Senior Brand Media Executive
Marvellous company who are the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer… They’re extremely highly regarded and have an outstanding office set-up in West Central London. Their offices are HUGE, inclusive and represent everything they’re about, luxury fashion.
They’re in the process of bringing all of their paid media in-house and have a well structured team who sit within a marketing division of 60+ people. Their company benefits are massively desirable and include way above industry average bonuses.
The Senior Brand Media Executive is a cross channel, global, programmatic led role, reporting into the Senior Brand Media strategist within the Paid Media team. As part of the newly formed Brand Media team they will be responsible for best in class brand building & prospecting media activation.
• Taking an active role in delivering best in class media execution across paid social, display & video, utilizing both self-serve & reservation based buying
• Taking a focused approach to media execution. Ensuring industry leading attention to detail in campaign set up, management and optimisation
• Having a lead role in actioning ad operations requests. Ensuring our ad tagging structure reflects our campaign goals and is executed to the highest standard
• Assisting Senior and Junior brand media strategists with campaign planning. Refining partner capabilities with internal ambitions to build award winning campaigns
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years digital marketing experience along with excellent knowledge across multiple areas such as; programmatic, display and paid social.
• Ability to turn granular analysis of digital data into insight and actionable strategies
• Passion for all things digital and willing to get stuck in
• Great communication skills both written and verbal and confident presenting.
• Experience in e-commerce, luxury or fashion preferred
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.