here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Client Side - LondonA broad digital marketing eCommerce role for high-end travel company active in the best Euro destinations. Yours to own and make your mark on, working with c: 50 others in the team. Exciting challenge. Apply now!Ref: 2784
eCommerce and Analytics Manager
Young, friendly, nimble culture with AMAZING employee benefits!
They are privately owned with the founder still involved in the business today. Massively regarded by one of the best independent travel companies around, offering exceptional product and knowledge to an extremely loyal customer base.
They offer a very personal service, with individually selected properties, expertise of each destination, a highly knowledgeable team of staff and excellent representatives in resort. Clients can be safe in the knowledge that their holiday will have been created with their needs in mind, with each property matched to their individual tastes and requirements. They can also rest assured that they will be really well looked after by the excellent representatives on hand in each resort.
They offer a wide variety of villas and boutique hotels in Greece; Turkey; France; Mallorca and Corsica and has more recently added properties in mainland Spain; Ibiza and Italy to its portfolio. They also offer French villas Italian properties from Cottages to Castles!
The eCommerce and Analytics Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the company’s transactional website.
• You will promote the understanding of the customer behaviour on the company’s website and identify areas where improvements in the online experience can be made
• Develop a clear ecommerce strategy working with the Marketing Director to prioritise key deliverables to achieve business goals
• Support the Marketing Team with merchandising of products, services and offers online
• Running the conversion development stream driving opportunities to increase online share and ROI
The successful candidate will understand the importance of ecommerce self-service tools and the role they play
• Experience working with standard clickstream analysis tools as well advanced web analytics methodologies
• Great working with other people and someone who loves all thing tech
• Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels
• Able to put the customer at the heart of everything you do and have a strong passion for delivering excellent online customer experiences
• Take personal accountability to make things happen and to ensure results/strategy/service levels are achieved
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.