here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Client SideIf you work in PPC and are looking to move client side into a broader remit, this is the role you have been searching for! Based at a luxury e-commerce brand, it's not one to miss out on!
Junior Performance Media Strategist
Marvellous company who are the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer… They’re extremely highly regarded and have an outstanding office set-up in West Central London. Their offices are HUGE, inclusive and represent everything they’re about, luxury fashion.
They’re in the process of bringing all of their paid media in-house and have a well structured team who sit within a marketing division of 60+ people. Their company benefits are massively desirable and include way above industry average bonuses.
The Junior Performance Media Strategist is a cross-channel, cross-brand role working across all regions on revenue driving and customer acquisition activities, reporting into the Senior Performance Media Strategist.
• Responsible for managing and mentoring performance executives both in day to day task execution and in their longer term development
• Working with Acquisition Strategist to develop best practice and processes that can be rolled out globally to drive fantastic results and efficiencies.
• Taking an active role in on-going relationships / conversations with appropriate media owners and 3rd Party platforms to ensure best in class campaigns and first to market advertising products.
• Ensuring that regular reporting, analysis and insights are of the highest quality.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual, fast learner and keen to amplify their experience in a hands on challenging environment.
• Experience on big budget accounts and working to stretch revenue / ROI targets
• Experience training and mentoring junior team members
• Excellent communication skills and confident in presenting
• A creative do-er. Someone that questions existing ways of doing things, and likes coming up with new well-thought approaches
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.