here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Client SideLooking to make the move client side? If you speak German and have a great understanding of the EMEA market and performance media, this is an incredible opportunity to join a leading fashion brand!Ref: 3151
Media Strategist EMEA
Marvellous company who are the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer… They’re extremely highly regarded and have an outstanding office set-up in West Central London. Their offices are HUGE, inclusive and represent everything they’re about, luxury fashion.
They’re in the process of bringing all of their paid media in-house and have a well structured team who sit within a marketing division of 60+ people. Their company benefits are massively desirable and include way above industry average bonuses.
The International Media Strategist is a cross-channel, cross-brand role specifically focused on the EMEA region, reporting in to the Head of Paid Media. As a key role within the Paid Media team, they will work closely with the in-house Performance and Brand Media teams to ensure that the strategy for their region is executed in line with the needs of the business.
• Keeping in-close contact with the Performance Media Team and ensuring that regional priorities are being resourced and executed in line with the agreed plans and targets
• Working with Brand Media Team to ensure that regional specific priorities / objectives in terms of audiences, markets, placements, creatives etc. are factored into specific campaign plans.
• Taking ultimate accountability for all region specific reports and plans sent out from Paid Media
• Ensuring that live Brand Media campaigns in the INTL region are executed in line with plans
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual, fast learner and keen to amplify their experience in a hands on challenging environment.
• Ability to think and operate holistically across the complete spectrum of Digital Media
• Direct experience on large advertisers working on multi market campaigns in the EMEA region
• Able to turn granular analysis of digital data into appropriate and executable strategies.
• Excellent communication skills and confident in presenting
• A creative do-er. Someone that questions existing ways of doing things, and likes coming up with new well-thought approaches
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.