here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Client SideIf you have 3+ years programmatic / display experience and are now looking to make the move client side, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! Based at a leading global luxury e-commerce brand, it's a dream job and one not to be missed!
Junior Brand Media Strategist
Marvellous company who are the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer… They’re extremely highly regarded and have an outstanding office set-up in West Central London. Their offices are HUGE, inclusive and represent everything they’re about, luxury fashion.
They’re in the process of bringing all of their paid media in-house and have a well structured team who sit within a marketing division of 60+ people. Their company benefits are massively desirable and include way above industry average bonuses.
The Junior Brand Media Manager is a cross channel, global, programmatic led role, reporting into the Senior Brand Media Strategist within the Paid Media team. You will take an active and direct role in line-mananing and mentoring Brand Media Executive, to grow the scale and effectiveness of the Brand Media team
• Taking an active role in delivering best in class media execution across paid social, display & video – through both self-serve and reservation based buying
• Having an active input in the all stages of media planning from conception to trafficking, in order to fully understand and leverage the power of effective media planning plus execution
• Ensuring external stakeholder day to day relationships are maintained for maximum value – including publishing partners, technology vendors & platforms
• Providing world class digital media planning to internal regional marketing teams. Ensuring brand suitability and relevant messaging at all times
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and willing individual who is looking to now, do the best in their career.
• Ability to turn granular analysis of digital data into insight and actionable strategies
• Great communications skills both written and verbal
• Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships
• Eager, passionate and willing to get involved
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.