here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Biddable Executive will join an amazing team in a client facing role within a well known digitally led media agency
• Working with the wider team in planning and optimising the media mix for biddable campaigns.
• Provide prompt and efficient support to the Biddable team in the implementation of day-to-day activities involved in client account management and more
• Produce and carry out regular and accurate reporting across client accounts.
• Contribute on client calls and meetings.
The ideal candidate will fit in with the fun and driven culture as well as seeking to make their mark within a growing agency
• Willing to go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is done to an amazing standard
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships
• Someone with a curious nature and a natural desire to keep up to date with insights and information that helps add value to the agency
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.