here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£28k London - Media AgencyDo you want to work on one of the world's most famous record labels? If you have 1+ years PPC / Paid Social experience and want to work on a super cool music client, get in touch!Ref: 3159
Ents Biddable Executive
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Biddable Executive will become an active & integral part of entertainment team managing all aspects of marketing plans & campaign management with huge opportunity for growth, client contact and management prospects.
• Deliver bespoke strategies for their clients
• Deliver reviews, plans and presentations to the team and clients alike.
• There will be the opportunity for directly managing a graduate on the entertainment accounts.
• You will be responsible for the implementation of campaigns on a quick turnaround from planning stage through to going live, need to be great at developing relationships and always be looking at how you can push forward the offering and strategy on each and every campaign that is run.
• You will be central to working with the account management teams to make sure the clients love working with us and that we are delivering outstanding work for them.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate Paid Social and PPC executive with 1-2 years’ agency experience.
• The right candidate will be ambitious and need to hit the ground running – taking ownership of account and campaign set-up best practice, reporting and remarketing strategies from day one.
• Someone who lives and breathes media. You will be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client.
• You’ll be a ‘practical’ person – a ‘doer’, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
• You will have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task working towards key deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.