here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
35,000 Independent Digital Agency - LondonPPC Manager position at tan up and coming digital agency. Client facing role and responsible for all areas of paid search activity. If you are ambitious and want to make your mark within a growing agency, this is the job!Ref: 2903
Paid Search Manager
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Paid Search Manager will be looking to make their mark within a growing agency. You’ll be joining their growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for owning the day-to-day execution of all areas of paid search activity.
• Employing strong platform knowledge and supplier relationships to deliver amazing planning, testing, optimisation and analysis
• To work with the wider team in setting strategies and planning the media mix for paid search campaigns
• Take ownership of the clients’ testing plans to organize both tactical and mid-term campaign actions and goals and manage the planning, execution and evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
• Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
• Manage and co-ordinate the agency’s freelancers
The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of where paid search fits in the wider digital marketing mix
• An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Experience with planning and running PPC accounts directly through Adwords and Bing as well as via third part platforms
• Full Google AdWords Certification
• Experience with sizable campaigns and budgets as well as excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.