here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£28k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSearch opportunity based at the agency everyone wants to work at right now! Great opportunity to really feel valued in an agency and be involved with all aspects of search activityRef: 2936
PPC Account Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors. They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The PPC Account Manager will develop and implement PPC strategies for their clients as part of a team.
• Assist in the production of weekly/monthly reports for clients summarising performance.
• Day to day management and optimisation of PPC campaigns across multiple clients to KPIs and industry benchmarks
• Be the main point of contact for PPC queries for your clients
• Campaign activation across all areas – build, creative, targeting, new features etc
The ideal candidate will be well versed in building and optimizing paid search accounts, as well as having great client facing ability.
• Previous PPC experience, preferably agency side.
• A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in building PPC campaigns from scratch
• Confident working with data to drive insights.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.