here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Media AgencyPPC Search Manager role at a truly great UK ad-agency.
Massive learning opportunity for PPC Manager and scope to rapidly rise to PPC AD level.Ref: 3024
PPC Account Manager
Massive learning opportunity for PPC Manager and scope to rapidly rise to PPC AD level.
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
he Paid Search Account Manager will join a global media agency and become part of a entrepreneurial and rewarding environment working on a diverse range of clients.
• Build strong client relationships with both internal and external contacts
• Produce detailed analysis of client reports using engine and conversion data
• Hold responsibility of paid search campaigns, hitting targets and improving performance
• Develop own initiatives throughout the team and be the first point of support for junior team members
• Collaborate with the internal teams to implement outstanding campaigns
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, ambitious and curious individual with at least 2 – 3 years of relevant agency experience.
• Ready to hit the ground running and work to the best of your ability
• Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward
• Get excited by the solution, have ideas and are passionate about what they do
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.