here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSenior PPC Executive role at the most exciting media agency in the UK. Support and develop strategy for clients and even ownership of accounts!Ref: 2845
Senior PPC Executive
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
A great opportunity for a talented and eager to learn PPC Executive with at least 12 months PPC experience to join a dynamic and growing Performance team.
• Manage day to day running of clients PPC & Meta search campaigns from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Daily account optimisation to improve account performance – including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation / optimization, reporting, forecasting and taking client calls
• Use bid management platforms to drive account efficiencies where relevant
• Attend and present on account performance at required client performance reviews
• Support the Account manager with in depth reporting and analysis on campaigns for weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent time management, strong reporting and data analysis skills
• A minimum of 18 months PPC experience
• Google AdWords Certification
• Proficient in setting up, managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms
• Experience in optimizing accounts to meet specific goals
• Experience with bid management and tracking software namely Double Click, Marin or Kenshoo
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.