here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Media Account Manager
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The Media Account Manager is responsible for the cross-channel planning and day to day account management. You will be responsible for the client relationship and delivery of key projects and media plans. This role covers full service media across PPC, Display, Paid social, TV, press, OOH & radio.
• End to end campaign management, from responses to media planning briefs through to live campaign management with the support of their direct reports and a wider supporting team across a range of channels.
• Undertaking research and analysing data using specialist industry resources.
• Planning well-crafted error free cross channel media plans.
• Support the internal teams to deliver outstanding client service through management of communications plan against pre-agreed brand objectives.
The ideal candidate will likely have at least 3-5 years of relevant agency experience, be passionate, ambitious and curious. You will ideally have had experience running media for a subscriptions business, but not absolutely necessary
• Ability to think logically and look for creative solutions to briefs
• Strong numeracy, attention to detail and time management
• Good written and verbal presentation skills
• Ability to progressively challenge colleagues and clients
• Ability to brief and manage media owners
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.