here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Full Service Media AgencyQuite simply the UK's favourite agency. Interesting proposition and be a key player in the agency.
PPC Account Director
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The PPC Account Director will project manage PPC campaign implementation, working with other members of the team to ensure campaigns and optimisations are carried out to a high standard
• Monitor campaign performance against KPI’s and Industry benchmarks
• Use PPC tools to provide analysis of client performance
• Represent the company at external industry and client events when necessary
• Support the digital team with PPC planning and strategy
The ideal candidate will have a detailed understanding of the digital landscape and be well versed in building and optimizing paid search accounts, as well as having great client facing ability.
• Previous experience as a PPC Account Manage or a similar position, preferably agency side.
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations
• Able to confidently deliver client reviews, plans and presentations
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.