here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyPPC Search Manager focusing on shopping feeds, working at an outstanding digital agency where work/life balance is taken seriously. Brilliant team to be part of. Great opportunity - grab it now!Ref: 3110
PPC Account Manager
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun. Now joined up to offer clients a full service digital advertising solution, not just media.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The PPC Manager will be working on some of the UK’s leading brands. The purpose of the role is to take ownership of the creation, optimisation and future development of the allocated Paid Search portfolio, including overseeing the work of the Paid Search account team.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s brand, marketing and business objectives and where search fits within this
• Input in to client planning, including ensuring roadmaps and plans are kept up to date and tasks are delivered
• Develop campaign strategies that achieve client outcomes
• Manage bidding strategies across accounts and ensure activity spends to budget
• Implement Paid Search best practices and contribute to team knowledge sharing
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is willing to hit the ground running and has experience working on large scale clients.
• An extremely high technical knowledge of PPC and associated technology/suppliers
• Will be proactive, solution focused and ambitious – willing to go the extra mile for your clients.
• Naturally organised and can prioritise and plan and evaluate schedules where necessary
• Works independently, sees different aspects to a problem and identifies solutions
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.