here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£55k London - Media Agency
Senior position for a media professional who specialises in PPC / Programmatic. If you'd like to work on one of the largest brands there is in a strategic capacity, this is your opportunity!Ref: 3241
Programmatic & PPC Account Director
Senior position for a media professional who specialises in PPC / Programmatic. If you'd like to work on one of the largest brands there is in a strategic capacity, this is your opportunity!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Performance Account Director is a pivotal role within the team. You will be the key point of contact for clients’ performance media strategy on a day to day basis, and will liaise with the European Digital Hub for execution.
• Managing alongside the Comms Team and the Regional Buying Hub the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s performance media strategy.
• Ensure all search, programmatic and other performance media activity is being optimised effectively to meet targets by the Hub Team, utilising relevant campaign management, analytics and ad serving technologies
• Responsible for developing appropriate performance media strategies, testing roadmaps and innovation to improve paid search and programmatic account performance in particular
• Responsible for identifying weakness or inefficiencies within the team
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who possesses a natural ability to lead and is willing to drive own initiative
• Knowledge of Amazon platform is highly sought after, along with ability to explain and make a compelling case for use of programmatic media techniques
• Confident and articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams
• Strategic thinker with experience of providing leadership & innovation and acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to clients at all levels
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.