here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k London - Financial Tech CompanyWant to do PPC Search in a CLIENT SIDE ? Here's your chance!
Work with cool people on interesting and diverse piece of business! Apply now!Ref: 2976
Senior PPC Manager
Work with cool people on interesting and diverse piece of business! Apply now!
Really interesting Fin Tech brand.
They are absolutely miles ahead of the competition in terms of technology, talent and overall product. Lovely offices in Bank and great work life balance too. They handle all digital media in-house and were one of the first in London to do so.
As Senior PPC Manager, you will be responsible for a number of EMEA markets, and managing the associated campaigns. You will be required to manage the day to day running of these campaigns.
• Activate and maintain Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns through all of these channels to achieve objectives.
• Make necessary optimisations, explore new opportunities to target and exceed KPIs set for your markets.
• Feedback to local teams on the performance of your campaign.
• Manage junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing multi–market PPC campaigns and be able to work effectively as part of a wider team to implement PPC campaigns.
• AdWords certification and working knowledge of Bing Ads
• The ability to present results/strategy to senior stakeholders
• Good analytical skills and a head for numbers
• Coding skills or at least a strong desire to learn.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.