here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Full Service Digital Media Agency - LondonProgrammatic Director position focussing on STRATEGY and TEAM MANAGEMENT. Based at a fun and successful mid sized agency, this is the perfect opportunity to really make a difference within a company!Ref: 2687
Director of Programmatic Operations
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role is within the performance team to help lead innovation and best practice within programmatic at the company.
• Serve as an expert on all aspects of the planning and campaign management processes
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a programmatic strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award-winning work.
• Oversee the trading team by reviewing strategies, process, campaign results and overall success of client relationships
• Build and maintain senior relationships and become highly regarded by senior media owners
• Responsible for ensuring that all applicable programmatic techniques and technologies are deployed for optimal campaign performance
The ideal candidate will be a future leader, who will teach junior team members to be the best programmatic practitioners in the market
• A strong communicator, who is comfortable attending planning meetings and will be an active voice in these sessions
• Extensive experience in digital media buying, with a focus on addressable display, Video and Mobile campaign management
• Strong analytical thinking ability, with experience in DSP and exchange-based media buying industry.
• Ability to organise and manage detail work as well as having excellent communication and writing skills
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.