here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyProgrammatic Account Manager at market leading ad-tech company. Hugely credible and respected employer delivering programmatic marketing solutions to advertisers. Apply now!!
Technical Account Manager
One of the biggest and most highly regarded programmatic marketing companies in the world
They work with agencies as well as advertisers to deliver outstanding and fully transparent results through the harnessing and development of cutting edge technologies.
Cool offices in central London and a presence in key territories around the world.
The Technical Account Manager will report to the UK Head of Operations – helping the company take on more advanced accounts and develop existing accounts by delivering great results and increasing revenue streams.
• Manage the operations for 10- 15 campaigns. This will include ad operations, digital ad trading, optimisations, reporting and account management.
• Provide technical support, troubleshoot under performing or under delivering campaigns and discrepancies.
• Function as the Operations expert to clients and deliver case studies and best practice examples internally.
• Helps junior members of the team with question and development
• Manage costs and margins, including best possible optimisation of costs throughout the whole campaign.
The ideal candidate will be ready to take the next step in their career and be a key member within the team, with a potential to take on more senior responsibilities.
• A proven ability to be able to optimise campaigns and deliver excellent performance.
• Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure.
• Ambitious and pro-active – able to drive excellence in a small company.
• Ability to work independently and be a team player.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.