here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k Client Side - LondonReally progressive client, integrating digital/data/tech perfectly into marketing department. Outstanding offices with relaxed, friendly feel. High profile appointment for ambitious digital media professional. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2769
Programmatic & Display Lead
This company is a modern, fast paced, forward thinking and innovative organisation.
They have an extensive marketing division and fully embrace all areas of digital media.
They have offices in the heart of London, in one of the coolest areas at that!
If you are looking for that elusive CLIENT SIDE job to go to after learning your skills in a digital media agency, then this is perfect for you.
The position will be focussed on building out their digital advertising capabilities focussing specifically on RTB display opportunities and aid social to attract new candidates
• Build the foundation and framework to maximise efficiency of programmatic buys through evaluating platforms, solidifying the tracking..
• Develop a digital display and paid social acquisition strategy and cross-brand integration process to drive consideration and new user registration within ROI targets
• Advise on goal setting to determine the right metrics for optimisation and business impact via top of funnel channel digital ad formats and partners
• Manage the day to day delivery of programmatic campaigns and suggest and implement performance optimisations
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for all things programmatic. Relevant work experience at interactive, advertising or marketing agencies and/or experience managing media buying for the brand
• In-depth knowledge of display media channels, with a proven track record in programmatic buying, DSP partners, behavioural / audience segmentation
• Deep understanding of market trends and fluency with measurement metrics and analytics for both brand awareness via online activity proxies and ROI targets
• Ability to influence, lead and work across organisational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
• Hands on experience in managing digital media platforms
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.