here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£90k Consultancy - LondonA brilliant Programmatic opportunity within an outstanding tech company! Slightly different, pays very well and extremely exciting! Apply now.Ref: 2926
Programmtic Account Manager
Well established in the field of programmatic advertising, data science and micro targeting through high-end technology.
This company has recently received major investment from a tech guru billionaire and it’s really kicked them up several gears.
Their focus is on delivering unique RTB programatic access to unprecedented details of audiences through ground breaking data-exchange technology, which can be plugged into any trading desk. What they offer is unique and being extremely well received by media agencies and advertisers alike.
They are at at a really exciting stage of development and ready to take on multiple new hires. As long as you know about programmatic media, from agency/client/sales perspective, you’re in with a shout!
Very cool working environment, non-corporate, entrepreneurial, meritocratic and located just off Old Street.
The Programmatic Account Manager will be expected to collaborate and consult with agency groups, trading desks and DSPs.
• Identify and build relationships to drive large advertiser and agency engagement.
• Manage and negotiate agency contracts to successful completion.
• Interface with key players in the advertising community and represent the company at industry events.
• Work with sales, operations, product and marketing teams across borders to ensure we are meeting client and agency needs.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and professional individual with excellent organisational and analytical skills who would be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
• 2+ years experience in an agency and/or marketing, strategy, and online advertising.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
• Established network of contacts and considerable experience within the media and agency space
• Deep knowledge of online media business, audience targeting, programming buying and bidding.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop good working relationships
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.