here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35,000 London - Media AgencyTake your programmatic career to the next level at this fantastic agency. A brilliant opportunity if you're looking for more autonomy!Ref: 3154
Programmatic Senior Trader
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role as a Senior Programmatic Trader will ensure working across a number of clients with the responsibility for all aspects of the agency’s programmatic campaign implementations. This involves supporting all members of the team, maintaining best practice implementation for optimisation and campaign set up.
• Work effectively with communication planning & digital buying teams to ensure an integrated approach with other media channels, providing publisher updates
• Assist digital teams with recommendations for upcoming briefs and planning programmatically.
• Execute and manage programmatic campaigns for agency clients across Display, Video & Mobile (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns)
• Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
• Troubleshoot any delivery issues on all pre-live and In-Flight campaigns, aiding Execs where necessary
The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic buying experience, strong analytical skills and a passion for all things data.
• Possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape
• Strong writing, communication and comprehension skills
• Ability to organize, manage and produce work to an excellent standard
• Confident, self-starter and willing to roll your sleeves up!
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.