here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£100k London - Media AgencyManaging Director opportunity perfect for a senior business development director looking for the next level up! Based at a global performance marketing agency who work directly with advertisers, this is a seriously impressive opportunity!
Cutting edge agency offering advertisers global services in PPC Search and associated products.
They work with technologically advanced advertisers who want to facilitate in-housing of Paid Search, or want an agency to handle it on their behalf.
They offer advertisers world class solutions in all aspects of software relating to paid search, biddable media, shopping feeds and massively in-depth analytics tools which tie in all aspects of e-commerse sales to afford advertisers unparalleled ROI evaluation.
They have well established offices in NYC and a European HQ in Germany, but UK is their biggest market and this is the territory very much under the microscope right now.
They are in a critical growth stage right now and are looking for people with proven PPC search skills at multiple levels.
The Managing Director of Sales will own the development of an existing and to-be-hired consultative sales team that is focused on customer acquisition and revenue development in the online search marketing and ecommerce industry
• You will develop a disciplined training and mentoring process to teach sellers how to discover, engage, and advance new and existing client opportunities from the initial outreach through needs analysis to negotiation
• Using a combination of software and your own skills, you will develop automation and internal processes to research and uncover new business from a pool of leading ecommerce
• You will build senior-level relationships with key decision makers at leading Internet retailers and ecommerce
• You will represent the company via attendance at trade shows, industry events, and networking meetings
You must be highly experienced in taking PPC, Search and associated software solutions to market, engaging with advertisers directly. You need to be suitably experienced in being able to run/grow such a business internationally.
• Confident in growing a team
• Proven track record in Sales and Biz Dev for a forward thinking technology company, ideally in the paid search space.
• You have familiarity with Account-based Marketing approaches, including a deep understanding of collaborative sales techniques, content marketing strategies, and a nuanced approach to discovering prospective clients’ business challenges
• You have worked with Salesforce.com and/or other sales CRM tools. Experience with cadence-based contact systems such as SalesLoft is a plus
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.