here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£22k London - Media AgencyPerfect opportunity for someone with 6-12 months content / SEO experience to kick start their media agency career! If you love all things content and want to join one of London's fastest growing agency's, APPLY NOW!Ref: 3093
Content SEO Executive
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Content SEO Executive will join a growing team in a client facing role that is responsible as part of the team for the agency SEO function. You will work alongside the Technical SEO team to compliment their skills to deliver a fully rounded SEO service for the agency. This role would ideally suit someone who is looking to take their first steps into the world of SEO.
• Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings to help define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
• Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
• Assist the SEO team in conducting off-page content and link profile analysis on
our clients and their competitor’s websites to discover vertical trends and
determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
• Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance and report findings back to the account management and senior management teams
The Content SEO Executive will be a passionate and collaborative individual who is willing to go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is done to the amazing standard.
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
• Not afraid to say what you are thinking or share what you believe in
• A curious nature with a natural desire to keep up to date with insights and
• information that helps add value to the agency and client’s businesses
• Devotion to their clients, their team and to their own growth and development.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.