here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k London - Media AgencyYour chance to be the SEO expert at the hottest new agency around. Great opportunity to get away from big agency politics and offer a more consultative approach.Ref: 2878
Senior SEO Consultant
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Senior SEO Engineer will join our growing team in a client facing role that is responsible as part of the team for the agency SEO function
• Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on their clients and their competitor’s websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for their clients
• Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance and reporting findings back to the account management and senior management teams
• Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
• Conduct on-page and technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on client’s websites
The ideal candidate will be joining the agency’s growing team to establish their SEO offering to a world class standard.
• Previous SEO experience in an agency or client side role
• Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques
• Ability to manage your own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce
• Ability to use FTP and database management software
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.