here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Digital Media Agency - LondonYour chance to join the Best UK Digital Agency around.
Experienced SEO ideally with agency heritage and particularly strong on tech SEO. Join a winning team and have FUN! Apply now.Ref: 2753
SEO Account Manager
Experienced SEO ideally with agency heritage and particularly strong on tech SEO. Join a winning team and have FUN! Apply now.
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The agency are looking for an SEO Account Manager to join their expanding search team to manage and execute SEO campaigns for their clients.
• Responsible for developing SEO strategies and aligning strategies with Paid Search and Content Marketing activity
• Accountable for setting KPI’s, reporting and making technical and on page recommendations
• Liable for technical auditing, time management and day to day communication with clients as well as presenting results and actions to clients on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will have experience managing and executing SEO for a large brand
• Previous client facing experience along with experience in developing client strategies
• Must have in depth knowledge of technical SEO and a working knowledge of a variety of CMS
• Previous experience in providing technical audits and on going recommendations
• An individual who has advanced excel and analytical skills and has the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.