here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£36k London - Media AgencyIdeal opportunity for someone to take on more autonomy at an extremely popular independent agency. If you love SEO and want more freedom when managing your accounts, apply now!
A rapidly growing boutique digital agency offering their clients a full range of digital performance media expertise. They are populated by ambitious, young, highly skilled people and the style of the agency is to empower people to take ownership of their disciplines. You will be given the autonomy to run your part of the business largely as you see fit and not micro managed from above. They have strong relationships with their clients are are viewed as a valued partner who take responsibility for delivering results. Brilliant company for bright people to fast track their career.
The SEO Manager will join a friendly and passionate SEO team. You will work on a variety of clients, including some within leisure, fashion and automotive industries. You will take ownership of your accounts with support from the Head of SEO.
• Manage client relationships across your accounts, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities. You will act as the primary point of contact leading meetings/calls with support from the Head of SEO when required
• Define the SEO strategy across your accounts ensuring that each client has a roadmap
• Conduct and deliver a range of SEO tasks including: site audits, keyword research, competitor and backlink analysis, on-page SEO updates, page speed audits.
• Analyse results and identify gaps and wider opportunities
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is enthusiastic about digital and delivering great work for clients
• Caring about what you do
• Ambition to better yourself and the agency
• Excellent client management skills
• Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
• Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
• Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
• A willingness to research, learn and use initiative
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.